Bill Clinton whose birth name is William Jefferson Clinton is an American politician. He also served as the 42nd president of the US in the year 1993 to 2001. He has equally served in several other offices like being the governor of Arkansas as well as the Attorney General. Bill has won several awards including the list of honor awards. Currently, he is in the democratic political party.
Age and family of Bill Clinton
So, Bill was born on 19 August 1946 at Arkansas, US. Therefore, he is 77 years old. He was born to William Jefferson Blythe and Virginia Kelly. Bill was named after his father who was a peasant farmer. He died in a car accident few months before Bill was born. His mother studied nursing in order to support herself and her children. Clinton has two half brothers, Roger and Henry.
Clinton spent his early years in Kansas where he was born. He studied at Yale law school, George town University, Hot Springs World class High School and St Johns catholic school respectively. He was a dedicated student leader. Additionally, he met his wife at Yale law school. Bill was raised by his grand parents Edith and Eldrige during his early years. This is because his mother had travelled to New Orleans to have her nursing studies. After completing her studies, she travelled back to Hope and got married. Bills step father was abusive both verbally and emotionally.
Wife and children of Bill Clinton
He got married to the love of his life, Hilary Clinton in the year 1975. She is a politician and a diplomat. She was a former US Secretary of State during President Obama’s administration. The duo only have one child together, Chelsea Clinton .
The career of Bill Clinton
So, he begun to show his interest as a lawyer when he was still in university. Following his graduation from law school, he vied for the position of an attorney General and won. During his stay in office, he made several education reforms. He also served as the chairman of National Governors Association. He was elected as president in the year 1992.
The famous politician won against George W Bush and Ross Perot. He was also re elected as president in 1966 against Bob Dole and Ross Perot. He has participated in several support programs like spearheading the State Children’s Health Insurance Program. In his stay in office, he appointed two US Supreme judges namely Stephen Brayer and Ruth Bader. Additionally, he also ordered for intervention of the US army during the Kosovo wars. He signed the Iraq Liberation Act which led him to having access to groups that were against Saddam Hussein .
However, his second term was a bit bumpy because he engaged in a sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky who worked in the white house .The news escalated and spread like wild fire. Several other women like Paula Jones had also publicly accused him of sexual assault. Eventually, he was impeached by the house of representatives. He left the office in the year 2001. He is currently running the Clintons foundation which addresses cases like HIV/AIDS and global warming.
- Shannon Beador age, children, husband, accident, net.
- Mario Solis Bio, Wiki, Age, Children, Wife, Net Worth, Career
- Tim Blotz age, education, children, wife, FOX 9, career, net worth.
- Denzel Washington-age, Religion, Family, Net Worth.
- Cory James Bio, Wiki, DC News Now, Age, Education, Family, Children, Wife, Net Worth, and Career
- TB Joshua age, origin, controversy issues, wife, children, worth.
- Chris Tomer bio, wiki, age, children, wife, net worth, career.
His net worth, combined with his wife’s is approximated to $ 120 million, according to celebrity net worth.
- A list of special secondary schools, and contacts.
- Best Public High Schools in Kiambu County.
- Mount Kenya University history, fees, courses
- Public Universities in Kenya
- The best private primary schools in Nyeri county.
- List of Accredited Private Universities in Kenya
- List of best private primary schools in Kirinyaga County.