Walt Disney World is an entertainment resort in complex in Lake Buena Vista and Bay Lake, Florida, United States. The resort was opened on October 1,1971 and is operated by Disney parks, Experiences and Products. It covers around 101km squared(25,000 acres). Additionally, it contains twenty one operated resort inside the property. Other resorts near the property are the Boardwalk ,Flamingo Crossings areas for shopping, entertainment and dinning, and Springs.
Attractions in Walt Disney World
There are numerous attractions parks such as Theme parks, water parks and Mini Golf Courses. Moreover, there are other attraction areas such as Disney Springs ,Disney Boardwalk and Flamingos Crossings. There, you can experience entertainment dining and also shopping, Hoop-Dee-Doo Music Review where you can experience live dancing and singing show performed at night, Tri Circle D Ranch that offers horse and pony rides.
Resorts at Walt Disney World
Also, there are as many as twenty resorts owned and differently staffed on the Walt Disney World property. The resorts include :
- The Grand Floridian.
- Fort Wilderness.
- Port Orleans-Riverside.
- Contemporary, Polynesian.
- Wilderness Lodge.
- Yacht &Beach Club.
- All star Music.
- Port Orleans-French Quarter.
- All Star Movies.
- Coronado Springs.
- All Star Sports.
- The boardwalk.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Caribbean Beach.
- Art of Animation Saratoga Springs.
- Old Key West.
- The Riviera and Pop Century.
However, there are a lot of annual events that takes place at Walt. These are;
- Mickeys very Merry Christmas party held at magic kingdom throughout the holiday season.
- Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween party held at magic kingdom throughout the fall season.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival held at Epcot throughout the fall season.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival held during spring and summer
So, Walt has different department that handle events throughout the year. These departments include:
- Disney Meetings and Events where large meetings are scheduled.
- Weddings where wedding are scheduled and planed.
- Internships and Programs
- Imagination Campus where operations of youth providing opportunities inside are operated.
- The Disney Institute where team building and professional development is offered
Ticket for Walt Disney World
A one day ticket is $109 for ages 10 above to the place. You may consider purchasing annual pass or vacation package if you plan to visit many times.