Prof. George Albert Omore Magoha was the cabinet secretary for the ministry of education there before. Despite that, he was a qualified urologist and surgeon.
He was born in Kisumu County. Due to his asthmatic condition, he was forced to relocate to Nairobi to live with his brother George Obare.
Professor George Albert Omore Magoha was born in the year 1952. As of 2022, he was 70 years old.
Professor George Magoha Education
Professor George Magoha is known for his many qualifications in the academic field such as Urology, Surgery, Academics,s and Administration. His academic journey started at Dr. Livingston Primary School. Afterward, he joined Starehe school and later Strathmore School for his O levels and A levels respectively.
Due to his excellent performance, Magoha landed a scholarship at the University of Lagos, Nigeria where he pursued Human Medicine. Prof George also studied at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital and the Royal Postgraduate Medical school in the UK. There he specialized as a Urologist.
Professor George Magoha Career
From 2005 to 2015, he served as the Vice Chancellor of the University of Nairobi. Moreover, he was also a professor at the University of Nairobi college of health sciences.
Magoha has also served on the Kenya medical practitioner and Dentist board as the chairperson.
- Bill Clinton age, early life, wife, children, career, net worth.
- Alexis Rivas KNSD, age, family, children, husband, net worth.
- Heather Locklear age, life, husband, children, career.
- Nelson Mandela Bio-family, presidency, Death.
- Jennifer Aniston, Age, husband, children, net worth.
- Shannon Ryan Bio, Wiki, Age, KTBC-7, Education, Family, Children, Husband, Net Worth
- John Legend age, family, wife, children, fame, net worth.
Professor George Magoha was appointed as the Cabinet secretary in the ministry of education in Kenya on 1st March 2019 by Former President Uhuru Kenyatta.
He is married to Dr. Barbara Odudu who is a Nigerian. Dr. Barbara Odudu is also a gynecologist. The couple is happily blessed with one son, Dr. Augustus Magoha.
Prof George estimated his Net worth to be Ksh 250 million.
The committee of appointment led by Justin Muturi said on professor George Magoha’s report that he estimated his Net Worth to be 250 million.
Professor George Albert Omore Magoha died on Tuesday 24th January 2023 at Nairobi Hospital following a Cardiac arrest.
He collapsed at home before he was rushed to the hospital where he later succumbed after efforts to resuscitate him were in vain.
- Egerton university, fees, location, courses.
- List of Accredited Private Universities in Kenya
- The best private primary schools in Nyeri county.
- List of best private primary schools in Kirinyaga County.
- Bay head elementary school history, enrolment, programs offered.
- Public Universities in Kenya
- Kenya Institute of special education, courses.