Pimples are types of acne that result from skin pores blockage of excess production of oil or sebum, cells of dead skin, and trapped bacteria on the skin. Acne is a condition of the skin that involves the oil glands and the hair follicles. It results in skin damage bringing about pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and cysts.
Causes of Pimples /Acne
- Pimples or acne are triggered by several factors such as;
- Lack of enough sleep.
- Certain types of medication such as steroids.
- Failure to take adequate water.
- The harsh environment and ultraviolet rays.
- Aggressive skincare products.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Excessive sweating.
How to avoid pimples and black spots.
The presence of pimples makes you lose self-confidence. Tips to make your skin smooth are;
Hydrating. Taking a lot of water helps your skin glow and remain healthy. You should also eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruits.
Avoid aggressive skin products and heavy makeup.
Use skin-friendly products containing sunscreen to prevent dark patches on your skin.
Maintain skin hygiene. To maintain hygiene, ensure to cleanse your skin twice every day with warm water, soap, and a soft towel.
Avoid squeezing the blackheads and whiteheads or any pimple on your face to prevent infection and scarring of the skin.
Ways to get rid of black spots at home.
In order to vanish blackspots and pimples, there are natural ingredients that give a reliable outcome. They are;
- Orange peel powder.
Orange is highly rich in vitamin c. Therefore, consuming it has great health benefits. It also contains citric acid which helps in lightening the marks. However, the orange can also be used to gain the benefits not by taking it orally but by way of application. You should mix an equal quantity of orange peel powder and honey. Then apply the mixture to the affected areas. This should take at least 20 minutes for you to get the best results.
2. Turmeric. Turmeric is an organic anti-inflammatory ingredient. When mixed with lemon, helps to get rid of scars and dark pigments. It also helps to smoothen your skin and make it glow. The mixture when masked on the face is left for about 20 minutes and then washed with lukewarm water.
3. Aloe Vera. An aloe Vera works as an antibacterial. working as a cure and prevention of skin infection, Its works by soothing the skin without causing any marks. It helps in the healing process hence, when applied to your face, the healing process is hastened. Therefore, an Aloe Vera is best used when extracted directly and applied to the scars. Repeat daily for better results.