To submit in marriage is the act of being selfless, serving, being accountable, and having respect for your partner. However, this should be mutual, meaning it is not a call for a lady to lose her voice. Below are ways to make each party submissive.
Ways for a man to submit
- As a husband, it takes submission to God and this will diminish your pride.
- It’s good to have a vision of love that you communicate to her.
- As a man, give her simplicity and security anytime. Make her know that she is your priority and focus. Most women when they know that their positions are not threatened, feel safe and pour themselves into a relationship.
- Always be admirable. She will proudly follow your lead when you bear admirable qualities and character.
- Water her emotions and love her up. Women respond to love by giving love.
- Also, as a man, you should lead or lord over her. Show her greatness and consistency. Let her walk by your side and not be suppressed under you.
- Protect her as she gives you her all and don’t be her enemy or make her feel exposed to attacks.
- As a man despite being the one leading the house, you should not silence her voice instead she should feel at home to contribute her thoughts and ideas.
- It’s good to avoid advice from men who are taking their wives for granted. Don’t accept being misled.
How To Submit Your Husband
As a wife, here are some of the ways of submission to your husband as well:
- As a wife, submission to God’s will will teach you humility.
- Be perfectly committed and do not display double-mindedness. Participate in marriage and leave everything to him.
- Do not demean him that he is based on his achievements or compare him to others.
- Communicate that you are proud of him and you believe in him.
- Inspire him and encourage him since shouting at him or constantly complaining will not bring out the best in him.
- Also, be gentle to him and speak with a tone of peace and love.
- Don’t gossip him with others instead protect him and cover him.
- Do not talk lowly of him or at him now because you have money or you are successful.
- Also, it is good to avoid women who give you the wrong advice about fighting your husband.
- List of best private primary schools in Kirinyaga County.
- List of Best private secondary schools in Nairobi County.
- Best Public High Schools in Kiambu County.
- What is the history of Kenyatta University?
- Public Universities in Kenya
- Mount Kenya University history, fees, courses
- List of Accredited Private Universities in Kenya