The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is at the bottom of Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale. The resort is two miles away from Scottsdale’s Museum and seven miles from phoenix sky international airport. The Canyon Suites Resort was opened in 1988. The resort currently is managed by Mark Vinciguerra who is the general manager at the Canyon Suites.
Canyon Suites Adress
The 5-star Suites’ address is Scottsdale, Arizona 85251 (6000 E. Camelback Road), USA, and the hotel’s phone number is
Services Offered at the Suites
The resort offers a form of luxury that goes above and beyond the expectations of its clients. Below are the standard services offered at the Canyon Suites.
- Accommodations at the SUITES. The resort has a total of 60 Forbes 5-star guestrooms all spacious, luxurious suites and exquisite presidential suites. The reservations are done online or by calling direct to reception since it opened 24/7.
- The resort amenities for the clients. From the outside, the resort offers ample parking for all the guests. Presence of high-speed wireless internet access to all corners of the resort and the inclusivity of the pool. There is a Nespresso coffee machine in the guestrooms. Fully furnished with private terraces. The resort offers free breakfast every day to the guests. The guest experience the best view of the mountain and golf view at the very best.
- The five-star hotel offers meeting space in the Red Rock Boardroom and in the Grand Canyon Painted Desert rooms. The rooms have filtered exterior windows offering natural light to the rooms.
- The Phoenician Spa is open daily from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. It offers full relaxation according to the well-being of the client. The spa offers food service, a rooftop pool, a nail parlor, and fitness classes.
- Dining at The Suites- the resort offers private dining options for couples, family gatherings, and even large gatherings.
- The Phoenician resort offers a guided hike to Camelback Mountain every Friday.
Their Instagram account is @canyonsuitesscottsdale