Rebecca Miano is a Kenyan lawyer and also was the Managing Director and CEO of KenGen.She is now a cabinet secretary and she will be responsible for the East African Community, Arid and Semi-arid Lands, and Regional Development.
She is a corporate leader who has served as the managing director and chief executive officer of KenGen PLC the largest producer of power in the East African Region. She was responsible for the overall management of the company. She had been serving in an acting capacity since August 2017 and on November 1, 2017, she was finally confirmed.
Her age is not yet revealed to the public but we will definitely make it updated once it is it available.
Rebecca Miano Family
Matters to do with Rebecca Miano’s Family is also not open to the public. However, the information will be updated soon as it is revealed.
Rebecca Miano Tribe
Rebecca Miano is from Kenya and is a Kenyan by Nationality. However, her specific tribe has been kept private.
Rebecca Miano Education
So, she graduated from the University of Nairobi with a Bachelor of Laws degree and also participated in the Advocates Training Programme at the Kenya School Of Law. She has a master’s degree in comparative law that she received from the Australian National University.
She began her career in the legal field by working for a law company in Nairobi. Later, she got a job at the law company “Slater and Gordon” which was located in Queensland, Rebecca Miano started working as an assistant legal officer for Kenya Electricity Generating Company in 1988.
- Who is DR. William Samoei Ruto? Age, Net worth
- Franklin Mithika Linturi bio-age, wife, origin.
- Who is Nas bio-age, relationship, career, and net worth?
- Robert Downey age, wife, children, drug addiction, death.
- Ed Sheeran bio-age, education, marriage, career, net worth, songs.
- Halle Berry Age, Children, Movies, Net Worth
- Raila Amolo Odinga Bio-age, family, career.
Due to her hard work, she was later promoted to the position of assistant corporate in August 2017 which is when she has promoted the Acting Managing Director at KenGen, she has been serving in both the job of Director of legal affairs and company secretary since 2008.
At the moment, she holds the position of Cabinet secretary for the East African Community and Arid and Semi-arid Lands. His Excellency Dr. William Samoei Ruto appointed her on the 27th of September 2022.
On 4th October 2023, President Ruto made a cabinet reshuffle. Therefore, Rebecca Miano was named the new CS for Trade and investments.
Details regarding her salary are not yet disclosed but the information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Miano Net Worth
Her net worth is publicly not available but her primary source of income is her career as a politician. Through her various sources of income, we believe that Rebecca Miano has been able to accumulate a good net worth. However, she prefers to keep it private but we will update this section once this information is available.
- Kenya Institute of special education, courses.
- Egerton university, fees, location, courses.
- A list of special secondary schools, and contacts.
- Bay head elementary school history, enrolment, programs offered.
- Mount Kenya University history, fees, courses
- List of Best private secondary schools in Nairobi County.
- List of Accredited Private Universities in Kenya