Robert Downey is an American actor who was born in New York, Us. He was known for struggling with drug addiction for the longest time in his life.
Robert Downey age, family and childhood.
He was born on 4th April 1965. His parents were Robert Downey snr who was a film producer and Elsie Ford. He grew up alongside his only brother, Allyson Downey. They had an awful childhood since they grew up in a ‘drug manifested’ area. Their mother succumbed to ALS. He started using drugs like marijuana at the age of six. By the time he was eight years old, he had already gotten addicted. He took drugs in company of his father. little did he know he was doing himself more harm than good.
Robert Downey wife and children
He married his first wife Debora Falconer in 1992 but divorced bin 2004.They separated because of his drug addiction which brought problems in their marriage. He married Susan Downey afterwards and had two children with her, Indio Falconer Downey and Elias Downey.
Recovery from drugs
Being a drug addict at the age of eight years must have been a hectic journey for him. However, the death of his mother was a wake up call to him and he begun to rediscover himself. He said it took him twenty years to be whole again.
He was privileged to have a dad who was a film producer. Therefore, he was featured in his dad’s film, pound when he was five years old. Despite dropping out of high school due to addiction, his passion in acting career couldn’t be hidden. This is evident when he was featured in movies like less than zero, weird science, true believer, etc. He was also a member of the show Saturday night live and also in the tv series Ally MC Beal. This was a picking point for him as he won the golden globe award. He earned recognition when he starred as ironman in 2008.
Why was he jailed?
Robert was jailed for driving under the influence of substances and for skipping drug tests.
His net worth can be approximated to $300 million which he made from most of the movies he starred in.
- Lisa Hughes Bio, Wiki, CBS4 -WBZ-TV, Age, Education, Height, Family, Husband, Children, and Career
- Jeff Eliasoph bio-wiki, age, children, wife, WVTM 13, net worth.
- Jeremy Hubbard FOX31News, age, children, wife, awards, career.
- Fran Drescher Age, Family, Husband, Children, Movies, Fame, Net worth
- Katy Perry age, education, husband, children, career, movies.
- Ian Ziering age, family, wife, children, movies, attack, net worth.
- Cardi B nationality, age, husband, children, songs, worth.
Robert Downey death.
He was reported to die in his sleep on seventh July 2023. His wife informed the media that he had been battling a serious condition for quite sometime.
- Egerton university, fees, location, courses.
- Best Public High Schools in Kiambu County.
- Public Universities in Kenya
- A list of special secondary schools, and contacts.
- How is The Lenana Boy school and location?
- Mount Kenya University history, fees, courses
- List of Accredited Private Universities in Kenya