How do you treat your pale, chapped lips? Everyone desires soft and pink lips. We are going to look for ways in which one can treat their pale, chapped lips.
There’s no doubt that pink lips always look attractive for both men and women.
Causes Of Dark Lips.
The following are some causes of dark lips;
- Smoking cigarette. Nicotine and benzopyrene in tobacco can cause the body to produce melanin. Smoking cigarette causes one to have pale and dry lips.
- Exposure to direct sunlight. Staying outside for long and exposing your lips to direct sunlight is a major problem. The sun makes the skin and lips turn melanin.
- High caffeine intake. Intake of high caffeine drinks like coffee is a major problem because it makes one urinate more often causing his body to be dehydrated.
- Hormonal imbalance. Some people are born with dark lips. In other cases, hormonal imbalance may cause one to have pale lips which is a bit disappointing. But using a lip balm may maintain the soft look of lips.
- Dehydration. The lips will turn black, dry, and chapped when you don’t drink a lot of water. This mostly affects a lot of people who have a hard time dealing with their lips’ fate.
Treating Pale And Chapped Lips.
There are several ways of treating pale and chapped lips. However, here are some tips to help you get natural pink lips.
Use lemon and sugar. Firstly, lemon is a natural bleaching agent. In addition, the sugar helps to exfoliate the dead skin. However, some people have sensitive skin which can not cope with the acidity in the lemon.
How To Use;
Cut a slice of lemon and apply some sugar to it. Rub the lemon on your lips for 5 to 10 minutes. Afterward, you will see that your lips are getting lighter and as a result, you can stop rubbing the lemon.
Key point. Repeat this for three days to get perfect results.
Remedy 2 for pale chapped lips.
Beetroot Juice. It is equally important to note that beetroot juice clears up the pigmentation of lips. Besides being natural, it is free of chemicals and inexpensive.
How To Use;
As another method to treat your pale, chapped lips, combine two tablespoons of beetroot juice with an equal quantity of honey.
Wet your lips using a cloth and later massage the beetroot liquid on your lips using a finger. Leave it on for the night and wash it off in the morning.
Key point. Use this remedy for a week to get natural soft pink lips.