Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex. Having erection trouble from time to time is not necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Some people will occasionally experience some difficulty with their penis becoming hard or staying firm. The awareness ED can be a treatable condition. However, people who have a problem with sexual performance may be reluctant to talk with their doctor.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction
Being unable to get an erection at any time.
Trouble keeping an erection.
- David McCallum bio-family, career, tragedy, net worth.
- Dann Cuellar Bio-Age, Edu, Height, Wife, Children.
- Who is Jeannie Mai, her age, husband, children, and net worth?
- Cindy Fabre Bio, Wiki, Miss France, Age, Education, Family, Children, Husband, Net Worth, and Career
- O.J Simpson age, wife, children, imprisonment, career, worth.
- Shari Lynn Belafonte-Bio, Age, Husband and children, Education, Career, Net Worth
- Rosemary Orozco bio-age, children, husband, net worth, career.
Brain or spinal cord injuries.
Alcohol and tobacco use.
Finding the cause of the ED will help direct the treatment options. Diagnosing ED starts with the health care provider asking questions about the heart and vascular health and the election problems. However, the provider may also give you a physical exam.
A patient suffering from erectile dysfunction should first be evaluated for any underlying physical and psychological condition.
Surgical treatment- the main surgical treatment of ED involves the insertion of a penile implant. Although the placement of a penile implant is a surgery that carries risk, they have the highest rates of success and satisfaction among ED treatment options.
Intraurethral therapy- a ting medicated pellet of the drug is placed in the urethra. However, using the drug this way means you don’t have to give yourself a shot. Unfortunately, it may not work as well as ICI.
Self-injection therapy- Alprostadil is injected into the side of the penis with Avery’s fine needle. However, the success rate for getting an erection firm enough to have sex is as high as 85% with this treatment.
Intracavernosal and urethra therapy- if oral drugs do not work, the drug Alprostadil is approved for use in men with ED. However, this drug comes in two forms: intracavernosal injection or through the urethra.
Headache – the side effects are common with all forms of ED medications. Therefore, if you have a headache from the ED drug, talk to the doctor about how to prevent them.
Body aches and pains- some people have muscle and pain throughout their bodies while taking ED medications. So, if you have these types of pain while taking ED medication, pain medication may help.
Digestive system problems- ED medication may cause uncomfortable digestive system side effects since the most common are indigestion and diarrhea.
Dizziness- an increase in nitric oxide can cause some men to become dizzy. However, any business can cause discomfort during everyday activities.
- What is the history of Kenyatta University?
- Egerton university, fees, location, courses.
- Bay head elementary school history, enrolment, programs offered.
- How is The Lenana Boy school and location?
- Kenya Institute of special education, courses.
- Best Public High Schools in Kiambu County.
- List of Best private secondary schools in Nairobi County.