Ripe bananas make the best banana bread. This is therefore a simple recipe that bakers use nowadays. The recipe is easy to follow. Making banana bread is fun. This is an activity that kids enjoy doing on weekends and during the holidays. Therefore, you should try it.
The Ingredients for banana bread.
First, this recipe does not need a mixer. That is how simple it is. This is the reason why a lot of people make this bread. After all, all you need is a mixing bowl and a few ingredients. The ingredients include;
- Very ripe bananas.
- Butter. One should melt the butter.
- Baking soda.
- Salt. One requires very little salt.
- Vanilla flavor.
- In addition, Flour.
- In a bowl, peel three to four bananas. Mash them together until they become very smooth.
2. Then add the melted butter to the mixture. This is about a third of a cup. Mix them together.
3. Thirdly, add a tablespoon of vanilla flavor. Mix the ingredients well.
4. Next add the flour and ensure no flour particles remain in the mixture. The flour is about one and a half cups.
5. To bake the cake one should use a baking tin. However, if you do not have a baking tin, a sufuria works well too.
6. Spread butter or oil on the pan. The reason is to avoid the bread sticking to the pan as it bakes.
7. Pour the well-done mixture into the pan. Shake the baking tin to make sure the mixture is well distributed. In addition, this ensures no air bubbles are in the mixture.
8. Bake using an oven. Set the oven to 350 F or 180 degrees. Bake the bread for around 50 minutes.
9. After the 50 minutes, use a toothpick to check if the bread is fully baked.
10. However. set the bread aside and wait for it to cool down. Do not eat the bread when it is hot.
11. Finally, slice the bread into pieces and enjoy.
However, drinks that go well with this bread include tea, dark chocolate, juice, and yogurt.