Chris Kirubi-Bio, Birth, Wife, Networth, Death, Latest Info.

Chris Kirubi
Chris Kirubi

The late Chris Kirubi is a Kenyan business mogul. His real name is Christopher John Kirubi. Chris’s story is one from rags to riches.

Date Of Birth

Chris Kirubi was born on November 9th, 1949. He was a famous BUSINESS EXECUTIVE in Africa.

He was among the top 500 people who are the most popular Business executives in the world.

Fact Concerning Love Life(Wife)

He never shared his marriage life on social media regarding his love life.

His Age, Family, Wife, Children.

He was born in 1941, as of in 2021 Chris was 80 years old. He was born in a very poor family, where he lost his parents at a very young age. Chris Kirubi started working in his school days so as to support his brother and himself. In 1999 Dr. Kirubi divorced his wife and by then he was a father of two. After the divorce, he remained co-parenting his children.

His Career Journey

Upon finishing his studies, he graduated and started off his career as a shell salesperson, doing gas cylinder maintenance.

Some years later, he went into Real Estate, purchasing old buildings in the major cities, putting them into renovative work, and later selling or renting them out. This progressed and borrowed loans to develop prime land and set up high-value developments.

Kirubi Networth

The late Dr. Kirubi was worth $350 million, making him rank second in Kenya. Among assets, investments and businesses that that built his influence and reputation are:

  1. International House Building.
  2. International House Limited.
  3. Centum.
  4. Tiger Haco Industries.
  5. DHL Kenya.
  6. Kenya Commercial Bank Group.

Chris Kirubi Death

The late Dr. Kirubi passed on after battling cancer for several years. He passed on 14th July 2021 in his home.

His Succession

Land: KSh.3.17B

Includes: KSh.2.25B parcel in Loresho

  1. One in Muthaiga
  2. Three in Diani Beach
  3. Two in Mtwapa (creek) Tamarind Apartment valued at ksh.20M
  4. One in Vipingo ridge

Value of Cars

  1. Mercedes Benz Maybach S500
  2. Bentley Continental GT

Both of his cars had a value of Sh.108M

Bank Balances: Total Cash

Available: KSh.27.89M

Invested Funds: KSh.257.3M

Two Rivers Development & Final payment from Chase Bank: KSh.42,939,759

Other Expected Funds

KSh.364M: From the sale of Phoenix shares, Centum Dividends & French African Fund.

How His Wealth will be Distributed

Son: Robert Kirubi

Daughter: Mary-Anne Kirubi

Both of his children are to receive 80% of his wealth, while his siblings are to receive the remaining 20%.

error: Content is protected !!